It’s all change here at Bud’s Run, as we aim to build on the super success of the last three years.
We’re delighted to tell you that the University of Birmingham’s stunning new sports facilities will provide a new home for the Bud’s Run event hub with the start and finish and event village all located here.
“Let’s get moving. . .”
Here’s your quick guide to this great family day out:
- What: 5K fun run on closed roads inside the University campus
- When: Saturday October 21st 2017 (2pm race start)
- Where: University of Birmingham campus
- How much: £18 (concessions £15, family ticket £60, corporate team £66)
- Why: to raise money to fight Parkinson’s Disease
As well as the 5K, there’s:
- Under 11s run
- Coffee, cake and snacks on sale
- Bacon baps and beer – vital after any 5K!
- Sports massage marquee – you’ll soon be feeling like a champion
- Fantastic raffle
- Awesome interactive team games
- Like to volunteer as a marshal instead of running? Then please get in touch.
Fancy a blast round?
Although it’s still only a fun run, we’re throwing in some prizes for the fastest men, women, top teams and the best fancy dress.
Check out the course map. . .
“As easy as 1-2-3. . .”
After entering online in advance, just turn up on the Saturday 21st October 2017 and. . .
1) Hit the new Sports Centre – get changed, drop your bag, grab your drink/ pins/ number
2) Run, jog or walk our 5K loop
3) Relax afterwards with a bacon sarnie and a beer.
The new sport’s centre has free toilets, changing rooms, and showers.
Entering Bud’s Run will only cost you £18. U16/ student/ those affected by Parkinson’s pay only £15. It’s a great way to help fight Parkinson’s. Don’t delay and enter now.
If you can’t come along, please donate.
Support from Up and Running, Birmingham
‘Up and Running Birmingham is proud once again to be supporting the 2017 edition of Bud’s Run. We’re excited to help make this year the best attended Bud’s Run ever with 700 runners taking on the course by either running, jogging or walking. As a company we recognise the fantastic impact the event makes in raising funds and awareness for Parkinson’s UK, as well as bringing together the running community of Birmingham. So lace up those trainers and we look forward to seeing you on the start line!’
Aidan Wheeler, Store Manager