“Let’s get moving. . .”
Here’s your quick guide to this great family day out:
- What: 5K fun run on closed roads inside the University campus
- When: Sunday October 21st 2018 (11.30am 5k run)
- Where: University of Birmingham campus
- How much: £18 (concessions £15, family ticket £60, corporate team £66)
- Why: to raise money to fight Parkinson’s Disease
As well as the 5K, there’s:
- Under 11s 2k run (11am)
- Coffee, cake and snacks on sale
- Sports massage marquee – you’ll soon be feeling like a champion
- Fantastic raffle
- Like to volunteer as a marshal instead of running? Then please get in touch.
Fancy a blast round?
Although it’s still only a fun run, we’re throwing in some prizes for the fastest men, women, U16s, top teams and the best fancy dress.
“As easy as 1-2-3. . .”
After entering online in advance, just turn up on the Sunday 21st October 2018 and. . .
1) Head to the Chancellor’s Court – get changed, drop your bag, grab your drink/ pins/ number
2) Run, jog or walk our 5K loop
3) Relax afterwards with a coffee and cake
Entering Bud’s Run will only cost you £18. U16/ student/ those affected by Parkinson’s pay only £15. It’s a great way to help fight Parkinson’s. Don’t delay and enter now.
If you can’t come along, please donate.