Bud’s Run 2017 sponsors and corporate team champions: Blue Birds Fly Like Consultants from Pertemps
“Join our movement. . .”
Are you interested in sponsoring a successful charity event that generates outstanding media coverage? Then talk to us today.
Over the past four years, “Bud’s Run” and “Bud’s Bash” have featured in the national and international athletics media.
- leading magazine “Athletics Weekly”
- running website “Run Britain”
- top running blogs “Eight Lane” and “The Running Bug”
- the IAAF website (Athletics’ worldwide governing body)
- England Athletics website (governing body for Athletics in England)
Our events have featured on the BBC Local News, Radio and website. They were also covered in local
Social media reach and success
Our Facebook page has over 1600 likes, and over 750 people follow our Twitter feed. We receive likes, shares and re-tweets from sports stars including Paula Radcliffe, Non Stanford and Hannah England. Thousands of other people have helped spread the word on social media too. Just one video of Bud we posted reached over 11, 000 people on Facebook.
Options to suit your budget
Click here to find out more about sponsoring Bud’s Run.
We’ll also happily discuss ways you can:
- give gifts in kind – for spot race prizes or raffle prizes
- donate cash towards the cost of the events
- share your company’s info with our supporters
Get in touch